Disney movies are aimed at kids. They use children's sense of powerlessness as a key plot device.
Liberals have cultivated that same feeling of powerlessness to the point that it has become an entire narcissistic, victim-centric worldview.
In short, like children attracted to Disney movies, liberals have yet to grow up and accept responsibility for their own existences.
So, here are the ten top ways the liberal view of reality resembles a Disney movie:
10) Liberals' entire universe is divided into Good Guys and Bad Guys, Nice People and Mean People, Us. vs. Them.
9) Liberals are powerless; their puny little lives are controlled by big ugly mean monsters or corporations that don't care and want to hurt them.
8) Birds and animals and fish and trees can think and feel and talk.
7) Transportation can be effected with little or no fuel consumption, via vehicles such as broomsticks, magic carpets and pixie dust. Much like the cute little hybrids and electric cars liberals love.
6) There is no God, just an unreasoning faith in some inchoate force you might as well call "The Circle of Life."
5) Reality revolves entirely around what they are thinking, feeling and experiencing, as if the universe were a movie in which they had the starring role.
4) Nobody understands or appreciates them. And this fact is somehow of the utmost importance.
3) Collapsing in a puddle of tears is an effective coping strategy; they expect someone to turn up who actually cares.
2) There's no hope at all for a happy ending unless someone more powerful than they magically comes and saves them. In their case, though, it's not a fat genie or a fairy godmother. Instead, it's some heroic and compassionate government initiative.
And the Number One way that liberals view the world as a Disney movie...
1) To get something, they don't think they should have to plan for it or work for it or sacrifice. Instead, they should only have to want the thing a whole, whole, whole, whole lot. (Wishing on a star optional.)